Court Support Program
Team Endalldv has been working in the community providing volunteer Family and Magistrates Court support from late 2014.
In this time we have seen how victims of domestic and family violence fall through the gaps and can be overlooked by community support workers and service providers.
Three years and counting of court experiences have helped us develop a good understanding of how we can connect with and support at risk members of our society when they find themselves in before the courts.
Our support services include:
- Court room advocacy support.
- Support for victims seeking protection orders.
- Counsel perpetrators on the requirements of DV orders.
- Provide crisis accommodation to at risk people.
- Referral of victims/perpetrators to legal advice.
- Connecting families to local service providers.
- Support to complete court paperwork.
Team Endalldv is actively seeking to expand our lived experience volunteer court support network to more locations around the country over coming months.
Together we can #endalldv